S4001 - Tie Down Heavy Duty Suction Cup Kit - 400 lb. Capacity
Features & Benefits
Secure oversized loads in open tailgates, trunks and hatchbacks with the Stanley® Universal Tie-Down Kit, featuring two Stanley® Vacuum Mounts.
Proud and honored recipient 2nd place Best in Class Winner at the 2019 National Hardware Show.
Two Stanley® Vacuum Mounts
- Size: 2.4 in. L (6.2 cm) x 5.3 in. W (13.5 cm) x 10.4 in. (26.4 cm)
- Fast, easy, tool-free usage / installation
- Each industrial strength anchor safely supports up to 200 lbs. of cargo, supporting a combined 400 pounds of cargo
- Versatile mount securely affixes to any flat, hard, stable surface and connects to 1in. tie-down safety strap for various hauling applications
- Works best when used with Stanley® Safety Straps
One Stanley® Safety Strap
- Extra-long 19.6 ft. cam-strap tightly secures standard to oversized cargo loads in truck bed, trailer, on car/SUV roof tops and more for a variety of hauling applications
- Durable construction featuring heavy-duty 100% polyester cam buckle straps with 1in. industrial-strength webbing that delivers superior performance
- Stands up to 1000 lbs. of pull during acceleration and braking
- Provides superior protection thanks to durable, soft neoprene padding that prevents the cam-buckle from scratching, scuffing and damaging vehicles
- One premium cam-buckle
One deluxe karabiner clip
- Used to clip to a vehicle’s lower trunk latch when the hatch is partially open, the clip provides an extra secure anchor point when using the Stanley® Safety Strap
One microfiber wipe cloth
- 13.5 in. x 14 in. cloth is used to wipe debris/dust/dirt off the vehicle to ensure optimal use of the Stanley® Vacuum Mounts
One durable black storage case
- This durable double-latched case protects the parts in the Stanley® Universal Tie-Down Kit, keeping it safe until its next use
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Safe Work Load
One of the main applications is to tie down the back of a mid-sized or compact car that cannot hold the cargo load within the inner confines of the vehicle.
This kit allows users to safely transport cargo with the vehicle’s back hatch partially open.
Can even be used as a bike rack and is easy to install
Works great as a fishing pole holder on the side of boats or docks
Write Your Own Review